|Version 1 (modified by mirko, 6 years ago)|
Compatibility of PDF Cube
This software is slow without DRI,
You'll need an OpenGL DRI enabled X server.
And on a Athlon XP PC with an ATI 9250 and the GPL driver.
Glenn Greenfield reported PDF Cube is working on his Debian Sid:
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 6200
- Nvidia driver version: NVIDIA 96.31
Manuel Padrón Martínez reported PDF Cube works on Debian testing on:
- AMD64 (compiled for 64bit), GForce 6600 GT with nVidia drivers
- a laptop with Radeon 9200 Mobility and ATI drivers
- a laptop with i810 and GPL drivers.
It also works on an iBook PPC with a Radeon mobility 9200 using the options:
Option "FBTexPercent" "100" Option "DepthBits" "16"
I'd like to thank all testers and if you test other cards or driver, please let me know!